Advisory Board of Librarians
From The Service Plan...
VII. Advisory Council
- Advisory Board Representation
- A Council representing all of the full member libraries of the Cooperative will be formed to advise, evaluate and recommend actions for library service to the director and the Board of Directors.
- Each full member library has one vote. Each library's representative on the Council will be the library director, who may designate a staff member to vote at a Council meeting.
- Appointments to the Advisory Council will be reviewed annually.
- Advisory Council Meeting Dates
The Advisory Council will meet at least one time a year.
- Advisory Council Responsibilites
- The Advisory Council will advise the Director and Board on issues pertaining to the Cooperative. The Council will review the annual proposed schedule of services and make recommendations to the Cooperative Board.
- The Cooperative Director will serve as an ex-officio member of ad hoc committees.
- A task force can be formed by the Advisory Council to study/review a specific objective.
- The Cooperative Board makes the final decisions on all matters pertaining to governance.
- January 15, 2019: Agenda | Minutes
- March 22, 2019: Agenda | Minutes
- May 14, 2019: Agenda | Minutes
- July 23, 2019: Agenda | Minutes
- October 22, 2019: Minutes
- February 18, 2020: Minutes
- September 18, 2020: Minutes
- October 27, 2020: Agenda | Minutes
- February 10, 2021: Agenda | Minutes
- April 13, 2021:Agenda | Minutes
- July 13, 2021: Agenda | Minutes
- September 15, 2021: Agenda Minutes